Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Popup Ads appear on iPhone and not on Android using MJ Basic.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Popup Ads appear on iPhone and not on Android using MJ Basic.

Popup Ads appear on iPhone and not on Android using MJ Basic. 10 years ago #17241

Dear MJ,

To prevent Popup and footer ads I bought MJ Basic and installed it on Joomla 2.5.17.
At first all seemed ok. On mij Samsung S4 no irritating ads anymore.
But on the iPhone of my client they still appear.
Most disturbing are the footer ads where all the competitors of my client are shown.
Recently I discovered that on my S4 the ads also appear when I use the standard browser and Firefox beta. Chrome works ok.
The url is www.duofort.nl
Please, do you have a solution for my problem. My client is still not amused....

Kind regards,

Re: Popup Ads appear on iPhone and not on Android using MJ Basic. 10 years ago #17242

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is the order number of your subscription? Currently I see domain www.ke****mp.nl in your account, and not www.duofort.nl.

Re: Popup Ads appear on iPhone and not on Android using MJ Basic. 10 years ago #17243

Thank you for your answer.

The Order #8XRE0BAJJ0D2
The www.ke*****.nl domain is my development environment for www.duofort.nl.
I feared this could be the cause of the problem, but I couldn't check it. Now I see it in the order

How can this be corrected? The domain should be: www.duofort.nl

Kind regards.

Re: Popup Ads appear on iPhone and not on Android using MJ Basic. 10 years ago #17244

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I'll change domain name in our database, but it usually it takes up to 1 hour to the changes take effect.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.