Username Password: Remember me

Error installing .9.1
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error installing .9.1

Error installing .9.1 14 years, 2 months ago #167

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
On a clean install (not an upgrade) the component says its successfully installed but the welcome message on the Installation Screen is a line of question marks. (instead of the "Welcome to Mobile Joomla")

The server error log after installation shows the following
========================================
[Mon Mar 01 10:29:09 2010] [error] [client 204.9.32.4] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: MobileJoomla_Settings in /public_html/ool2/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.php on line 120, referer: www.snsalesautomation.com/ool2/administrator/index.php
[
Mon Mar 01 10:29:09 2010] [error] [client 204.9.32.4] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/public_html/ool2/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /public_html/ool2/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.php on line 53, referer: www.snsalesautomation.com/ool2/administrator/index.php

[Mon Mar 01 10:29:09 2010] [error] [client 204.9.32.4] PHP Warning: include(/public_html/ool2/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/config.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /public_html/ool2/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/admin.mobilejoomla.php on line 53, referer: www.snsalesautomation.com/ool2/administrator/index.php

========================================================

So I uninstalled .9.1 and installed .9.0 successfully
Then, I upgraded .9.1 over the existing .9.0 install

The server error log after UPGRADE shows the following
========================================

[Mon Mar 01 10:30:38 2010] [error] [client 204.9.32.4] File does not exist: /public_html/ool2/administrator/includes/js/overlib_mini.js, referer: www.snsalesautomation.com/ool2/administrator/index.php?option=com_mobilejoomla

[Mon Mar 01 10:30:37 2010] [error] [client 204.9.32.4] PHP Notice: Constant DOMIT_INCLUDE_PATH already defined in /public_html/ool2/libraries/domit/xml_domit_lite_include.php on line 13, referer: www.snsalesautomation.com/ool2/administrator/index.php

Is there anything specifically you need me to check? This is my DEV installation so I can make whatever modifications you require.

Error installing .9.1 14 years, 2 months ago #1402

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

Does the plugin work despite the errors?

First one looks like it failed to copy the config. The last two don't seem too severe.

Error installing .9.1 14 years, 2 months ago #1410

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
on 1stgen ipod, error is: cannot decode raw data

But if I try to reload the page, it does work. However at that point it presents this error...
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/snsalesa/public_html/ool2/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.class.php on line 711

Despite the error, I can login to my site and see the homepage. However, some links still give me the "cannot decode raw data" error

Is there someplace we can see what bugs have been addressed in each release?

Error installing .9.1 14 years, 1 month ago #1438

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hmm, which version of PHP and MySQL you are running?

Error installing .9.1 14 years, 1 month ago #1443

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Also, which version of Joomla?

Error installing .9.1 14 years, 1 month ago #1444

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
PHP version 5.2.8
MySQL version 5.0.89-community
Joomla Version 1.5.15
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.