Username Password: Remember me

install problems - .htaccess and joomsef
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: install problems - .htaccess and joomsef

install problems - .htaccess and joomsef 14 years, 2 months ago #158

• akreation
  • Fresh Boarder
when i install mobilejoomla, everything works great on the install. no problems getting it installed, the only problem, is when i go to my homepage, on a pc, i get an error 500 or a blank page, the mobilejommla install totally kills my site. I have come to the conclusion it has something to do with joomsef (for seo, search enging urls) or with the .htaccess , i tried to turn off sef for this component, still no good.

it looks like this is a really good component, and i would like to use it, but not sure what to try now.

when i first installed, it errored out saying there is no .htaccess in the iphone jqtouch-src template folder so i created a .htaccess from the "sample.htaccess" file and installation worked. this problem may have something to do with only being able to use one .htaccess file on a virtual dedicated server (godaddy) not sure about that.

does anyone have any suggestions?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.