Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Excluding Template for Single Page (Landing Pages Designer)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Excluding Template for Single Page (Landing Pages Designer)

Excluding Template for Single Page (Landing Pages Designer) 10 years, 8 months ago #15634

• Netmeister
  • Fresh Boarder
I've searched high and low for an answer to this question, but I can't get it working.

I have a sales page made using a component called Landing Pages Designer which allows you to create sales pages (by striping your template design) for sales purposes.

The problem I have is that Mobile Joomla doesn't like this and the sales page just comes up blank. The only solution I could find was to add the Menu Item ID to the excluded list in the Mobile Menu module, but this only got me half way there.

The page did load and I can see content, but the page still had the mobile template (iphone) back-drop and some sort of container which stops me zooming out to read all the content, so I find that the content simply disappears off the right side of the screen.

I'm looking for a way to disable the mobile template for this one single page, so it shows as the normal desktop version (which looks great on mobile devices, I should add).

This is the page in question - biketrackdayshub(dot)co(dot)uk/the-ultimate-track-day-guide

I really hope someone can help.

Running Joomla 2.5.1.4 and Mobile Joomla 1.2.6.2. Have tested this on Windows Phone 8, but it was brought to my attention by an iPhone user.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by Netmeister.

Re: Excluding Template for Single Page (Landing Pages Designer) 9 years, 11 months ago #17434

• Katjoi
  • Fresh Boarder
That page even doesn't exist .

Re: Excluding Template for Single Page (Landing Pages Designer) 9 years, 11 months ago #17440

• Netmeister
  • Fresh Boarder
That's because this topic was posted 9 months ago, and the page has since changed. It is now:

biketrackdayshub(dot)com/beginners-guide-to-motorcycle-track-days
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.