Username Password: Remember me

Bug in External URL handling in mobile joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bug in External URL handling in mobile joomla

Bug in External URL handling in mobile joomla 10 years, 8 months ago #15585

• pstreef
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a mobile menu using the latest mobile (1.2.6.2) and I am experiancing a bug when using joomla external url menu type.

the link is: "index.php/fu.php?bar=1"
When i am coming from the home page "www.website.nl" OR "www.website.nl/index.php" the external link works fine, it sends me to: "www.website.nl/index.php/fu.php?bar=1" which is where flexcode picks it up and displays it normaly.
However, if i start from any other url like: "www.website.nl/index.php/bar.php?fu=1" and click the menu item i get directed to:
"www.website.nl/index.php/bar.php/fu.php?bar=1" and get a 404 error.
Basically it leaves the bar.php/ where it should not be, since the link says: "index.php/fu.php?bar=1"

I have tested this in multiple sytems with multiple browsers which tells me these systems and browsers are probably not the cause so I am not going to list them all. If it is still needed I could try to sum them all up.
My site is private and has private information on it so i am not going to be able to share it.

I also have a normal html link on this page, which works just fine in any situation (going to "index.php/bar.php?fu=1").
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by pstreef.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.