Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

v0.9 - "Resize if bigger" leads to undefined function call
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: v0.9 - "Resize if bigger" leads to undefined function call

v0.9 - "Resize if bigger" leads to undefined function call 14 years, 2 months ago #143

• pb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
The Beta is looking really good. But if I turn on "rescale if bigger" I get the following error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatefromjpeg() in /Library/Apache2/htdocs/Joomla-test/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/imageadaptation.php on line 230"

Is this a problem with my install somehow or in the code do you think? Any help sorting it would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Phil

v0.9 - "Resize if bigger" leads to undefined function call 14 years, 2 months ago #1320

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

Could you check if you have GD2 extension enabled in your server? phpinfo() should help you find out.

v0.9 - "Resize if bigger" leads to undefined function call 14 years, 2 months ago #1395

• pb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi jarko,

Sorry I didn't get notification of your reply. I think you may have found the problem. GD gets disabled every time the admin team upgrade the main server to a new php version while they customise everything so that is probably it. I will go find out.

Cheers,
Phil

v0.9 - "Resize if bigger" leads to undefined function call 14 years, 2 months ago #1408

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Alright. Let me know if the error continues after you have enabled GD.

v0.9 - "Resize if bigger" leads to undefined function call 13 years, 10 months ago #1819

• lostmail
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same trouble.
If Image adaption "rescale if bigger" is set for smartphones, the opera simulator and my Nokia 5800 have errors when I call kunena forum.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.