Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Resized image on iPhone have incorrect file extension
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Resized image on iPhone have incorrect file extension

Resized image on iPhone have incorrect file extension 14 years, 2 months ago #133

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
JPG is being resized and saved correctly BUT the rendered page is looking for a PNG file. See error

[Fri Feb 19 17:40:24 2010] [error] [client 204.9.35.237] File does not exist: /home/snsalesa/public_html/ool/images/stories/recon/hips/Resized/header_02_240x157.png, referer: www.saleslifeonline.com/recon/hips

The file in question (that DOES exist) is images/stories/recon/hips/Resized/header_02_240x157.jpg

When the page is rendered in the iPod Touch, it is looking for "header_02_240x157.png" but the image that was created in the resize folder is "header_02_240x157.jpg"

testing 1st gen iPod OS 3.0
Joomla 1.5.15

Resized image on iPhone have incorrect file extension 14 years, 2 months ago #1326

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
bump. any ideas about this one?

Resized image on iPhone have incorrect file extension 14 years, 2 months ago #1335

• rleathers
  • Junior Boarder
Thought Id update after testing with Blackberry. Same issue. The rendered HTML is looking for
/images/stories/trauma/Resized/trauma_image_05_92x199.png

but the file that was created when resizing occurred is named
/images/stories/trauma/Resized/trauma_image_05_92x199.jpg

Resized image on iPhone have incorrect file extension 14 years, 2 months ago #1342

• C00L
  • Administrator
Obviously a bug, I hope will be fixed in next version.

Resized image on iPhone have incorrect file extension 14 years, 2 months ago #1354

• jarkko
  • Expert Boarder
Hi rleathers,

Thanks for the report. Seems to be a bug in the code, I'll look into it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.