Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Content Tags Showing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Content Tags Showing

Mobile Content Tags Showing 11 years, 5 months ago #12544

• jasonladue
  • Fresh Boarder
I am running Joomla 2.5.7 with the most recent updates of Mobile Joomla, Elegence, and Mobile Content as of Nov 8, 2012. I have having an issue on two different sites I am working of for clients where I have desktop and mobile content on the home page. On both of them, the Desktop content is displayed and hidden as it should be but on my PC and my iPhone, I see the mobile content with the mobile open and closing tags and brackets. 

One of the demo sites that is doing this is Shamrock.JTLServer.net

Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. This issue is causing my clients to get very upset.

Re: Mobile Content Tags Showing 11 years, 1 month ago #14132

I have I think the same.
Joomla 2.5.8 and Mobile Joomla latest versions Mobile Joomla, Elegence, and Mobile Content.
At the mobile version it is working, you will only see mobile content.
But at the pc version (desktop) you will see both, de desktop and mobile version.

Maybe I have seen this wrong but I thought it was working, but suddenly it is not working anymore at desktop.

Re: Mobile Content Tags Showing 11 years, 1 month ago #14133

when I switch to Scope content only than it works with the tags but I can not for example load a rsform tag, or sigplus tag. it will not load plugins inside content.

Re: Mobile Content Tags Showing 11 years, 1 month ago #14134

OK, with above info I have a timbeing solution.
It seems that the plugins do work at desktop inside article, but not inside mobile template.
So for this a have greated modules, like rsform module, that loads below content at mj_all_middle

Pluginbeheer: Mobile Content on scope content only! not full page.

It is not a solution / fix, it is just something I need to do inbetween Mobile Joomla fix, to not get costumer unhappy.

Re: Mobile Content Tags Showing 11 years, 1 month ago #14135

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Schipperijn, could you PM me URL of that page?

Re: Mobile Content Tags Showing 11 years, 1 month ago #14137

Re: Mobile Content Tags Showing 11 years, 1 month ago #14138

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Could you set "content" scope, so that we can see incorrect content? Or attach screenshots here.

Mobile Content Tags Showing 10 years, 9 months ago #15383

Well.. I have no information about this thread so I am unable to make any comment. I would go through it and then would post my views.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.