Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Facebook like button liking mobile page instead of regular page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Facebook like button liking mobile page instead of regular page

Facebook like button liking mobile page instead of regular page 11 years, 6 months ago #12226

• jasondhsd
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?  Basically I create a 'Like' button and set it up to go to my webpage www.jrdtech.net when I test it and click like a box comes up but it shows m.jrdtech.net and m.jrdtech.net is what gets put up on my facebook wall.  If I look at the code using Chrome F12 or Firefox firebug it shows www.jrdtech.net  I can't figure out what's causing facebook to go to m.jrdtech.net my G+ button doesn't do that.   I'm currently using the sh404sef social button plugin but I tried disabling that and putting in the button manually did the same thing.  

So I'm not sure if it's mobile joomla or sh404sef or a combination of both.  If anyone has any fixes let me know. thanks

Re: Facebook like button liking mobile page instead of regular page 10 years, 10 months ago #14848

• dryabov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Fixed in ver. 1.2.1 of Social Buttons Mobile module
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by dryabov.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.