Possible bug with sql
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Possible bug with sql

Possible bug with sql 14 years, 2 months ago #122

• orbital
  • Fresh Boarder
I have no idea about this problem.

Eventhough the first time everything worked smoothly (image resizing and all the pages existed there, tested it on safari-iphone 3.1.2 mode and a friend's iphone) after using the site for some times at some point (and with the default configuration) I was able to only see the frontpage in my iphone version and when i clicked on objects on it i would get an error:
"Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found in sitename/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/terawurfl/DatabaseConnectors/TeraWurflDatabase_MySQL5.php on line 409"

I use the latest version of joomla, php 5.2.12, apache web server

Possible bug with sql 14 years, 2 months ago #1285

• orbital
  • Fresh Boarder
update, things seem to work if i turn off the image adaptation method. Still does anyone know why this was a problem before (and not in the first couple of times I used the extension???)

Possible bug with sql 14 years, 2 months ago #1307

• arun
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same issue (from the beginning of the installation), had to turn off WURFL AND change Image Adaptation method to Don't Rescale.

Any ideas on this, the site looks pretty grim with wide images falling off the screen ...

BTW: I'm testing on an android platform ... I will provide additional feedback if erros occur on iPhone/iPod platforms.

Possible bug with sql 14 years, 1 month ago #1462

Yeaah, i have same problem. Anyone have idea?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.