Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: error 500

error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19643

I have used your mobile joomla for a ew years now and I upgraded to the lasted the other day and now when I try to log in to the website I get a 500 error.any help.

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19644

Hi william5900,

Can you try and check the following:

1.) Please try to completely uninstall and re-install the latest version of Mobile Joomla.
2.) If there's still a 500 error, can you check if you've met all the system requirements here: www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/12-getting-started/40-installation.html
3.) Please provide us a screenshot and a temporary login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19650

I sent all the info you told me to send to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and they have not replyed  back to me. I also sent the login info for the admin anyway to find out what is happening with the info I sent them.
Attachments:

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19651

Hi William Phillip,

Thanks for your email and I apologize for the late reply. I understand you have server 500 error using Mobile Joomla. We need the following information in order for us to resolve this issue:

- error_log file - This is located in your root directory or your main joomla directory.

I  also replied to your email but I got a system delivery failure. I think there's something wrong with the SMTP. See error below: 

Mail Delivery System replied
From: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

5 hrs ago
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:< This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it > SIZE=5841:
host mx1.hotmail.com [65.55.92.152]: 550 SC-001 (SNT004-MC2F40) Unfortunately, messages from 64.131.77.225 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19653

• colleron
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello I also have the same problem but mine is that it leaves me install .

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19656

I sent you all the info to get in the back end of my site. Here is my email. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it  do you still have downloads for the older ones? I was usi ng 1.2 or something like that but I went with the upgrade and now I am at this point where it does not work on my site. I donwloaded the new one but still can not use it. Here is my email     This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it   Thank you  Bill

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19658

@colleron: Hi. Can you send us the error_log file to our email support@mobilejoomla please ?

@william5900: I sent you an email asking for the error_log file. Here's the link for the previous version 1.x: www.mobilejoomla.com/extension/get/mobile-joomla-1x-pro.html

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19660

I was looking for the free one. The same I had from before not the pro. I plan on updating but I want to get this problem fixed first. Can you send me the link for the free one. Thank you. you can email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it Can you send me the free one please. Thank you.

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19664

Hi william5900, 

Please see attachment for 1.x free version.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by john.causing.

Re: error 500 8 years, 5 months ago #19667

all soon as I installed this plugin this is what I got error. 

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type_PHP_Incomplete_Class as array in /homepalsrock/public_html/plugins/system/mobilebot on line 113 please help
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.