Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

problem testing your demo website on my smart phone
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: problem testing your demo website on my smart phone

problem testing your demo website on my smart phone 11 years, 10 months ago #9535

I am having trouble testing your mobile website on my smart phone. My phone is a Morotrola Atrix. Your home page shows, but these are the results I get when I click on the menu options:
1) Take a Tour 2) Blog 3) Docs - only get a graphic advertisement. Nothing else. 4) Forum - The website loads for about 3-4 secods and start over again. I am unable to even access the home page. Only way to get back to the home page is clear the cache.

I am primary interested in seeing the forums functionaility. Please let me know when you get this working...

thank you.

Re: problem testing your demo website on my smart phone 11 years, 10 months ago #9566

• mvvfans
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I have the same problem with my HTC Wildfire.
I tried to access the forum but before I even see anything the page just keeps reloading over and over again until I close my browser.

Not a very good demo when you try to get 70 bucks from me.. I already made the mistake buying the kunena mobile template because I didnt read that i need the Elegance template also. You may want to place that warning on the page were you can purchase this Kunena mobile extension with bigger letters!
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by mvvfans.

Re: problem testing your demo website on my smart phone 11 years, 10 months ago #9572

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi guys, we are working on this problem, thanks for your patience. This seems device specific, so majority of your visitors should be able to display your pages correctly.

@mvvfans; we have notifications in big letters / bold / underlined, as well as clear links and notifications i.e 'Read before you buy' for every product we sell, but thanks for your feedback, we will try to make it even more clear in future.

Re: problem testing your demo website on my smart phone 11 years, 10 months ago #9573

• C00L
  • Administrator
Ok should be fixed now. Please try again and let us know if you still experience problems. Thanks for your patience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mvvfans

Re: problem testing your demo website on my smart phone 11 years, 10 months ago #9574

• mvvfans
  • Fresh Boarder
@C00L I realize I should have looked a little better at the 'read before you buy' link.
Anyway I bought the elegance template also and everything works fine on my HTC Wildfire, including the mobile Kunena template.

Re: problem testing your demo website on my smart phone 11 years, 10 months ago #9586

It works.

Re: problem testing your demo website on my smart phone 11 years, 10 months ago #9614

• C00L
  • Administrator
Great to hear it works @mvvfans, let us know when you need help agian
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.