Couple of questions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Couple of questions

Couple of questions 11 years, 11 months ago #9033

• icarwakim
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I installed your component, but the template is terrible. so I'm deciding to purchase the elegance template.
But I need to know first if it will show the real estate properties I have with iproperty component. I just need to see the images, info and contact form. Is this possible?

And is it possible to add a loading bar gif animation which browsing from link to link?
Because I'd like to create a mobile app that loads the mobile website as is and the loading bar would come handy in such a situation.

Thanks.

Re: Couple of questions 11 years, 11 months ago #9096

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, component you mentioned is not officially supported by Elegance template. We recommend you to upgrade to Elegance, if/when you are satisfied with the default templates.

Please go through FAQ and product notes (supported components etc..) of Elegance, and if you have any further questions, just let us know. Hope helps

Ugur.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.