Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component?

will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component? 12 years, 1 month ago #8346

• ooduque
  • Fresh Boarder
I got to know about your theme - Elegance as I was about downloading mobile joomla 1.0. I saw some preview and i feel it will be good for my website. currently my website makes use of SOBI2 component and I;d like to know if this theme will come out well with that component.
Thank you

Re: will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component? 12 years, 1 month ago #8347

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, Elegance currently does not have official support for SOBI2 component. Supported extensions are listed in the template page, as well as Kunena is coming up as announced.

Re: will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component? 12 years, 1 month ago #8348

• ooduque
  • Fresh Boarder
but will it work with SOBI2 and when will it support Kunena?

Re: will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component? 12 years, 1 month ago #8349

• C00L
  • Administrator
Officially not supported = may or may not work, not tested thoroughly. Kunena extension will be released in upcoming weeks. Hope helps.

Re: will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component? 12 years, 1 month ago #8353

• ooduque
  • Fresh Boarder
Okay then I really want to include SOBI2 and Kunena because these extensions are the core of my website. Please can you notify me whenever Elegance supports Kunena? And what do you mean by it will make your application like an app?

Re: will the Elegance mobile theme work with SOBI2 component? 12 years, 1 month ago #8354

• C00L
  • Administrator
Great. When Kunena extension is released, we will announce it here, Twitter and Facebook. So just stay tuned.

App mode means, if users add your homepage to their iphone homescreen, they will be able to access your website from an icon in full screen.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.