Username Password: Remember me

Exclude from lite cache
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Exclude from lite cache

Exclude from lite cache 2 years, 6 months ago #21789

• philler82
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I'm trying to make Lite Cache work on my site which uses Mobile Joomla 2.1.42. It works fine on the desktop site. However, when I use the phone to access the site, it always shows the desktop site instead of the mobile version (from Mobile Joomla). How can I exclude the Mobile site (or mobile users) from being served by Lite Cache, or better, how can I make Mobile Joomla work with Lite Cache?

Thanks
Philippe
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by philler82.

Re: Exclude from lite cache 2 years, 6 months ago #21790

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do you mean LiteSpeed Cache? If yes, there is an option "Separate View for Mobile Device" in the Advanced section of LiteSpeed Cache extension, could you check it is enabled?
The following user(s) said Thank You: philler82

Re: Exclude from lite cache 2 years, 5 months ago #21794

• philler82
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I don't use the plugin but only some entries in the .htaccess file. Your hint pointed me to the right configuration entries in the file which are these additoinal lines to the existing ones:

<IfModule LiteSpeed>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} Mobile|Android|Silk/|Kindle|BlackBerry|Opera\ Mini|Opera\ Mobi [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:vary=ismobile]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} enquiry [NC]
RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:no-cache]
</IfModule>

This works now!

Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.