Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla for Joomla 4 and Mobile_Joomal Pro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla for Joomla 4 and Mobile_Joomal Pro

Mobile Joomla for Joomla 4 and Mobile_Joomal Pro 2 years, 7 months ago #21786

• mickelb
  • Fresh Boarder
Will you be updating Mobile Joomla for Joomla 4?

I'm not clear about what I am purchasing if I buy Mobile Joomla Pro in terms of support and how many sites I can install the pro version on. The download page says multi-site support but in your Licensing FAQ its says a new licence is required for each website. I would normally expect to be able to install an extension on both my live site and development sites. Is the purchase for just one version, so if I buy now will I also be able to download and install the Joomla 4 version or is that a new purchase? How long is the support and updates for?

Re: Mobile Joomla for Joomla 4 and Mobile_Joomal Pro 2 years, 7 months ago #21787

• dryabov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. We are working on MJ3.0 with the support of Joomla! 4. The 3.0.Beta version will be available for Pro/Club users as soon as possible (we need to fix a few issues and finalize a package building tool), and for all users it will be available a little bit later.

2. It's allowed to use Pro on the dev website (with two restrictions: "Your license is expired" message is displayed in the backend, and fallback to local device database is used instead of full remote device database).

3. If you need 3 (or more) licenses, contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , we will generate a discount code for you.

4. Existing licenses will give access to both MJ2.1 and MJ3.0 versions, so uses can upgrade whenever they like. MJ2.1 is expected to be supported till the mid of 2023.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.