Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Installed latest Mobile Joomla - must be missing a setting
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installed latest Mobile Joomla - must be missing a setting

Re: Installed latest Mobile Joomla - must be missing a setting 3 years, 11 months ago #21653

• aus4017
  • Fresh Boarder
Problem is getting worse ! If I enter in the browser www.new.aus4017.com it defaults to www.new.aus4017.com/?device=mobile, which, as per previous reply, doesn't display header, menu or left login column.

Re: Installed latest Mobile Joomla - must be missing a setting 3 years, 10 months ago #21654

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
aus4017 wrote:
If I enter in the browser www.new.aus4017.com it defaults to www.new.aus4017.com/?device=mobile

It means that your default mode is not mobile, and you manually switched to mobile mode (by clicking a link in the Mobile Switcher module, or by opening website in the Preview section of the Mobile extension settings and not closing popup window properly). Such a "forced" mode is stored in cookies, and it's necessary to visit www.new.aus4017.com/?device=desktop to reset it to desktop, or www.new.aus4017.com/?device=auto to reset it browser's default mode.

aus4017 wrote:
which, as per previous reply, doesn't display header, menu or left login column.

Could you attach or send me ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) a screenshot of that page? I see there a normal page with headerbar, menu button, "welcome to..." text, etc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.