Username Password: Remember me

Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template

Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template 4 years ago #21624

• kominid
  • Fresh Boarder
We run a small not-for-profit Training club for dogs. I have attempted to use your plugin and was very excited after getting it installed and seeing it on my phone. Unfortunately, there were a few bugs. My background image disappeared and a line of text didn't wrap on the homepage and my image gallery wouldn't scale and my logo and header image disappeared!

If you think it is worth your time the site URL is southernobedienceclub.com and is running an older version of joomla 3.x!

Help much appreciated!

If you need further information please request it?

TIA.

Dominick

Re: Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template 4 years ago #21625

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
kominid wrote:
My background image disappeared

The background image is part of your desktop template, that's why Mobile_Basic template doesn't use it. But there is a file, /templates/mobile_basic/css/custom.css, where you can store your customized CSS styles to adjust Mobile_Basic template, e.g. set background image:

.ui-content {
background: url(/images/oldbackground3.jpg) center top repeat fixed;
}

Note that this file is not changed during template upgrades, and so it is safe place for such tweaks.

kominid wrote:
a line of text didn't wrap on the homepage

Most likely may be fixed via custom.css as wellL

.ui-content {
word-break: break-word;
}

kominid wrote:
my image gallery wouldn't scale

Image width of 650px is hardcoded in your styles. Try the following fix in custom.css:

.vsig1_0 {
width: auto;
max-width: 650px;
}
.vsig_top1_0 {
width: auto;
max-width: 631px;
}
.mjwideimg > img {
box-sizing: border-box;
}

kominid wrote:
header image disappeared!

Your header image seems to be a Random Image module. As desktop and Mobile_Basic templates have different module positions names, it's necessary to either duplicate that module in one of Mobile_Basic positions (e.g. mj_top), or use "Mobile - Proxy Module" module to display original module in one of mobile's module positions.

Re: Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template 4 years ago #21626

• kominid
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much for your help! You are a web guru! I will purchase the above mentioned products if you can solve 2 very small issues that still remain.

Can you tell me how to remove the image from the committee page? And for some reason the formatting of the table is all messed up?

On the contact us page there is a small issue where the text runs off the screen for joandguswardATgmail.com

I believe the final thing is the facebook module to link to our facebook page. I know this is a 3rd party extension and it may not be compatible but you know better than I?

Re: Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template 4 years ago #21627

• kominid
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, so I fixed a couple issues using your previous help and some thinking lol.

I still have an issue with text running off the screen in a couple of places?

and for some reason the images don't always load at the header. with the text "slide2.jpg.orig"

Still very excited about the ease and functionality of the extension!

Re: Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template 4 years ago #21628

• dryabov
  • Administrator
kominid wrote:
I still have an issue with text running off the screen in a couple of places?

I see you set background image in /templates/mobile_basic/css/custom.css file, but not other suggestions (including word-break rule that allows to break long words/URLs).

kominid wrote:
and for some reason the images don't always load at the header. with the text "slide2.jpg.orig"

As far as I remember, parameter "Image Type" in the Random Image module is a regular expression, and so the solution is to change this value from "jpg" to "jpg$" (without quotes). The $ character in regular expressions means the end of text line.

Re: Testing-Interested in purchase-mobile pro and flat template 4 years ago #21629

• dryabov
  • Administrator
kominid wrote:
Can you tell me how to remove the image from the committee page?

As any other module, by unpublishing it from specified page in the module's settings.

kominid wrote:
for some reason the formatting of the table is all messed up

The simplest way is override hardcoded table width using

.ui-content table {
max-width: 100%;
width: auto !important;
}

in custom.css. In our premium templates there is an option "Responsive tables" that allows to scroll wide tables horizontally, but in your case the above code seems to be better solution.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.