Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

One-time fee or recurring subscription?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: One-time fee or recurring subscription?

One-time fee or recurring subscription? 4 years, 11 months ago #21486

• Dafydd
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I was wondering about this as I don't really find any clear information about it on the website.

If I purchase Mobile Joomla Basic or Mobile Joomla Pro, is the price just a one-time fee? Or is this a recurring fee (and if so, after which amount of time)?

If it is a recurring fee, will the extra features (no ads, ...) stop working after the subscription expires, and/or will updates for it revert Mobile Joomla back to the free version with ads?

Thanks,

David

Re: One-time fee or recurring subscription? 4 years, 11 months ago #21487

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Mobile Joomla! Basic subscription removes ads for one year, after that it will be necessary to renew subscription to continue to hide ads (but there is a discount code sent 30 days before the end of active subscription).

Mobile Joomla! Pro subscription removes ads forever, but it includes one year only of updates and online device detection service, and it is recommended to renew subscription to have correct detection of new mobile devices (and renew discount code is sent in the same manner).
Last Edit: 4 years, 11 months ago by dryabov.

Re: One-time fee or recurring subscription? 4 years, 11 months ago #21488

• Dafydd
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I just upgraded to Mobile Joomla Pro. It might be a good idea to have this kind of information added to the extension pages on your website, so it's more clear what the price entails.

I also have a few additional support questions, which I sent to the support email address.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.