text align and home page content
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: text align and home page content

text align and home page content 8 years, 3 months ago #19814

• magdy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have downloaded the free version and I want to upgrade to the pro version.
But, I need to ensure that i can manage some issues.
For instance, I noticed that the website logo does not appear in the mobile version.
Also, all contents are aligned left and I want them to be align right as it is an Arabic website (cd-kw.org/index.php).
I want also to remove the pagination from the home page, and the footer from all pages.

Could you please tell me how to do that?

Regards,
Magdy

Re: text align and home page content 8 years, 3 months ago #19815

Hi Magdy,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum.

Logo: You can add your logo on the header by going to Template Manager -> select the MJ template -> Home page layout settings -> Header Logo Image. Please see screenshot: screencast.com/t/LgZiXMcC2h1

Joomla Footer: You can remove the Joomla footer by going to Template Manager -> select the MJ template -> Layout Settings ->Joomla Copyright in Footer

Text Align: You can add a custom CSS code on the file custom.css from the MJ template dir.

Example CSS code to align the text to right: 

body.ui-mobile-viewport, div.ui-mobile-viewport {
    text-align: right;
}

Pagination: Do you have a module for pagination? If so, you can simply turn it off or you can add a custom css same as above:

.pagination {
    display: none;
}

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: text align and home page content 8 years, 3 months ago #19816

• magdy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
Thanks. Should I purchase one of those paid templates to be able to accomplish my customization needs?
Can't I do them with the Mobile_Basic - Default one?

Thanks

Re: text align and home page content 8 years, 3 months ago #19817

Hi Magdy,

The inquires you mentioned above requires premium templates like the Joomla footer and Logo. Please see this screenshot for settings that requires premium template: screencast.com/t/e5JWFvVvhd

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.