Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Apply Mobile Joomla to Non-Joomla Site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Apply Mobile Joomla to Non-Joomla Site

Apply Mobile Joomla to Non-Joomla Site 8 years, 10 months ago #18967

Hello,

I know this is a strange request, but lets say I have a preexisting website (non-Joomla) located in my root directory: /home and the website is: www.example.com

If I have Joomla installed, with Mobile Joomla integrated, in a sub-folder: /home/joomla with the web address: www.example.com/joomla - is there a way I can have the Mobile Joomla site appear when someone navigates to the landing page? Meaning when they open www.example.com via desktop, it routes to the non-Joomla website. However, if they are on a mobile device or tablet, have the www.example.com/joomla site appear (the mobile friendly, Mobile Joomla version)? 

Re: Apply Mobile Joomla to Non-Joomla Site 8 years, 10 months ago #19163

Hi controlledfate.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Have you tried installing Mobile Joomla to your /joomla dub directory?

Can you provide another example of your question? When you install joomla to www.example.com/joomla , only the joomla folder will be able to take effect the responsive view using Mobile Joomla. 

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.