Menu Selection
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Menu Selection

Menu Selection 8 years, 11 months ago #18948

• itgold
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I have a Joomla 3.4 website that I want to make mobile friendly. www.traceall.ca Your product looks exactly what I'm looking for. I downloaded and installed the free version to test it before purchasing the Pro version. My question is: on my decktop site I show the Top Menu only, however my site admin actually has a Top, User, Main and now a Mobile Menu that I created. I can see all of these menus within the MobileJoomla administration setup, however it only shows the Main Menu links on my mobile site even if I pick to show a page from my top menu or my mobile menu. I am currently using a Backberry Q10 for testing. I guess my question can I get it to show the other menu item at the top other that what is in the Main Menu?

Rick

Re: Menu Selection 8 years, 10 months ago #19151

Hi Rick.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Sorry for the late reply. Are you still having issues with with Mobile Joomla?

I can see that your site using a mobile device is redirecting to m.traceall.ca (not using Mobile Joomla).

I can also see that you are using a pre-install mobile template www.traceall.ca/?device=xhtml . Can you check on the Module Manager if "Mobile Menu"   is enabled? We suggest to enable "Mobile Menu" than "Main Menu".

Let us know if you have further questions,

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.