Username Password: Remember me

flash games mobile?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: flash games mobile?

flash games mobile? 9 years, 4 months ago #18102

• umbcisk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I am considering to buy the full version, but my concern is regarding the adobe flash player functionality. I would like to convert a website in a mobile site that contains demo flash games. I am wondering if doing so the mobile site will be responsive and will kind of translate the flash games from the website easily so that a mobile user can play as they do on the normal website.

Re: flash games mobile? 9 years, 4 months ago #18104

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Note that most of mobile browsers don't support flash at all. So, are you going to convert your flash games into HTML5 games or into native apps?If you are going to do it, mobile version of website is the least significant problem, IMHO.

Re: flash games mobile? 9 years, 3 months ago #18239

• umbcisk
  • Fresh Boarder
Thnx for your reply. To be honest I thought to do use your Mobile Joomla converting the sites made of 1000 + pages, but as you said the problem is the flash games inside every page. The games cannot be converted in HTML5, so my question is: would be possible for a mobile user to pop up on my mobile site that will be done from scratch using your plugin? However at the moment I do have ads even though i bought your subscription, can you pls check if I need to renew it. Cheers

Re: flash games mobile? 9 years, 2 months ago #18307

• kakashio
  • Fresh Boarder
admin said as mobile browsers do not support flash, and a website that contains flash will load very slowly
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.