Username Password: Remember me

modules and jomsocial
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: modules and jomsocial

modules and jomsocial 9 years, 4 months ago #18093

• CherylS
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I have downloaded and installed the free version I am looking to upgrade to the pro or the club, but before I do is there a way to fix modules which will not resize? When I use jomsocial with the regular template on mobile it automatically resizes to fit, however when activating the mobile joomla this is not the case.
If you would possibly be able to reply asap as if I am purchasing the club I would like to do so while the sale is still active.
With thanks

Re: modules and jomsocial 9 years, 4 months ago #18094

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
As far as I know, latest versions of jomSocial are displayed well on mobile devices (independently with or without MobileJoomla). But I'm not sure about other modules. Could you post URL of your page that is not displayed well on mobile devices?

Re: modules and jomsocial 9 years, 4 months ago #18095

• CherylS
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi 
Thank you for the quick response the website is ilivevirtual.com i have activated the ilivesocial part on the mobile site to public so you are able to see.

Hope this helps
With thanks 

Re: modules and jomsocial 9 years, 4 months ago #18096

• CherylS
  • Fresh Boarder
Also sorry one other last question at the moment the menu displays as a list do either of the templates included in the club subscription support drop down menus?

Again thanks

Re: modules and jomsocial 9 years, 4 months ago #18097

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It is the issue of mobile_iphone template, it uses <div class="container"> that conflicts with bootstrap styles used by jomSocial. Try to switch to mobile_smartphone template to check that the issue goes away.

Re: modules and jomsocial 9 years, 4 months ago #18098

• CherylS
  • Fresh Boarder
Yep that fixed it the modules all load now as they should! Thanks so much for your help

Re: modules and jomsocial 9 years, 4 months ago #18099

• dryabov
  • Administrator
CherylS wrote:
Also sorry one other last question at the moment the menu displays as a list do either of the templates included in the club subscription support drop down menus?

Not exactly dropdown, but Flat and Elegance templates have quite similar "expanding" mode for modules. E.g. look at the top screenshot at www.mobilejoomla.com/templates/86-elegance-mobile-joomla-template.html, there is "Navigation" button that expands into full menu after click/touch on it.

PS. Note: to use jomSocial with Elegance/Flat template, it's necessary to enable "Enhance Management" in the template's settings and disable enhancing for com_community component (to don't enhance it by jQueryMobile framework).

Re: modules and jomsocial 9 years, 3 months ago #18201

• daynauan
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.