RTL Support
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RTL Support

RTL Support 9 years, 5 months ago #18048

• fares5shm
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have a website with joomla 3, and some components that are all responsive except kunena.
Kunena looks very bad on iPhone and small devices, so I decided to use Mobile Joomla! with "Elegance Template" and "Kunena template".
My site is Arabic (RTL direction), so I have a couple of questions:
- Does your templates support RTL direction, or can I edit css files to make it in RTL direction?
- My components like (K2, Guru... and other responsive components) should work fine with your template, isn't that correct?

I want to know if Mobile Joomla! is suitable for me before buying the templates.
Kind Regards

Re: RTL Support 9 years, 5 months ago #18056

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Elegance template is based on jQuery Mobile framework that has no built-in RTL support. There are some 3rdparty attempts to add RTL support (e.g. www.intlaqa.com/jquery-mobile-rtl/), but we didn't tested Elegance with that patched version of jQuery Mobile. I guess that in most cases it is sufficient to set

html, body {
    direction: rtl;
    text-align: right;
}

and adjust padding/margin css values, but I'm not sure it is the only necessary changes in the case of jQuery Mobile framework.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.