Username Password: Remember me

Licence Terms and limitations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Licence Terms and limitations

Licence Terms and limitations 9 years, 6 months ago #17945

• nikalli
  • Fresh Boarder
You propably have answered these questions before but I couldn't find a relevant topic.

When I buy a licence for my site what happens after the 1 year term expires? Does Mobile Joomla stop working?

Is mobile Joomla directly depended on some web-service of yours, meaning I get problems with my site when you get problems with your service?

What does the 200000 per month remote detection limitation mean? Does it mean Mobile Joomla stops working when my website is viewed more than 200000 times??

Thanks in advance.
Regards Nikolaos

Re: Licence Terms and limitations 9 years, 6 months ago #17951

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
You can keep using all our premium products on the licensed domains even after the subscription period ends. However, you will not have access to product updates, the premium support forum or documentation, unless you renew your subscription. Regarding MJ Pro specifically, you will lose also access to the remote online device database. Your mobile website will keep working, though, since Mobile Joomla! Pro will automatically switch to use the included backup offline device detection. But you will have to do manual updates to get new device support updates.

The 200,000 monthly remote device detection limitation clause is mainly a safeguard for situations where a high-volume site would cause bandwidth issues. However, we've been able to optimize the device detection functionality so much that we've never needed to look into that. In any case, we won't ever cut off anyone's website, but instead negotiate a mutual solution.

Hope this helps,
Miikka
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.