Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect

Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect 9 years, 7 months ago #17786

• timstohr
  • Expert Boarder
Hi guys,
I have to set up the mobile form quickly so have bought the the mobile version already (when you read this I will have bought it). I need to know if it will allow the JFBConnect module to connect users automatically to the site if they have set up the JFBConnect to automatic connection. For some reason I could not make it work on the free version (which I used for testing reasons). 

Thanks for your response!

PS: If it doesnt and we dont find an alternative, I will have to use the money back guarantee...

Re: Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect 9 years, 7 months ago #17787

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do you use JFBConnect just to allow users to register & login using social networks?
What Joomla version do you use?
Could you post (or send me in private message) URL of your website?

Re: Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect 9 years, 7 months ago #17788

• timstohr
  • Expert Boarder
Hi here is the link munich.international-friends.net/

I use joomla 3.1.5.

The JFBconnect is used for allowing the peeps to authenticate automatically via FB and to automatically authenticate them once they are going on my site (and have logged into FB). 

Thanks.

Tim

PS: If I create a template via Jquerytheme rolller (or whatever it is called... using Elegance template) it uploads it onto the server (checked via WinScp) but I cannot select it.

Re: Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect 9 years, 7 months ago #17789

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Seems that it depends on the browser. In Opera Mobile FB login page is opened after double-tap on "Facebook" button. Try to disable AJAX navigation and FastClick library in template's settings (most likely this options are the only that might affect standard click behavior).

PS. Your current theme is not standard one. Did you fix this issue?

Re: Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect 9 years, 7 months ago #17790

• timstohr
  • Expert Boarder
Hi dryabov, 
Nope unfortunately I didnt fix the issue at all (I tried and tinkered but it alluded to nothing)...

The problem is that it does indeed do something when you click on it (it reloads the page), but it fails to log you in (normally there is a pop-up that says that you are being logged in automatically). 

I have disabled ajax navigation and fast click and it is still the same. I have tested it on Android and somebody else (not sure they were really testing it... I think they were simply button baching...) tested it on Iphone and neither works.

I am currently using the Elegance template and the Kunena template (both of which look awesome btw).

I am sure that it has to do with the Elegance template. If you scroll down, and click on "standard version", you can log in using the standard version "FB Login" and then are logged in (even if one switches back to mobile version).

Re: Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect 9 years, 7 months ago #17791

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Currently (with disabled AJAX and FastClick) it work in Android 2.3, click on "Facebook" button opens secondary page, and stock browser displays both of them, so that it's necessary to tap on that page and then login. Tomorrow I'll try to check it in Android 4.

Try to refresh page in your browser and check it again.

Re: Hi guys, I need an answer fast! Compatibility with JFBCOnnect 9 years, 7 months ago #17792

• timstohr
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.