Username Password: Remember me

Drop Down menu on websites
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Drop Down menu on websites

Drop Down menu on websites 10 years ago #17263

• evanhandel
  • Fresh Boarder
On our website, we have drop down menu's, does this software support drop down menu's? The website in question is www.continentalmapping.com

I am fairly new to Joomla, and am working on adding a better mobile solution to our website, and I've tried this plug in on a test site I've made to help learn Joomla, but those links that I had set up were greyed out.

Thanks!

Eric Van Handel

Re: Drop Down menu on websites 10 years ago #17264

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Most likely the only way to check it is to install MobileJoomla Basic and test website on mobile device or emulator.

Re: Drop Down menu on websites 10 years ago #17265

• evanhandel
  • Fresh Boarder
I installed it on our test website, and it has those drop down menu's grayed out. Are there any settings that may allow us to use these? the site is redesign.continentalmapping.com

Thanks,

Eric

Re: Drop Down menu on websites 10 years ago #17266

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Currently I see default "Mobile Menu" module only that doesn't support drop down menus. Try to use your desktop module instead.

Re: Drop Down menu on websites 10 years ago #17267

• evanhandel
  • Fresh Boarder
When I try and have it use our regular desktop theme, the drop down menus work fine on the mobile platform. It's still set up that way for the iphone settings. Is that what you are asking me to do?

Thanks!
Eric

Re: Drop Down menu on websites 9 years, 11 months ago #17337

• suantocdo
  • Fresh Boarder
you should use the temlate of moobileJoomla is the very best
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.