Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart

Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16358

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
I have got everything running as clean as i can 
My problem now is my add to cart and quantity up and down buttons are excessivley long on the joomla mobile I have attached a left screen shot and a right screen shot to show you my problem  

and this is what they see when they scroll to the far right of the screen to get to the add cart 

when someone clicks add to cart they are so far to the left on the screen that they can not see the cart status alert come us so they keep clicking add to cart.

Can some one please explain to me how i can fix this without effecting my desktop site
If i get this soughted I will be sure to purchase the premium product but if i cant work this out than i will have to look elsewhere

Your help is appreciated
Attachments:
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by samrex.

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16360

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
What is URL of your site?

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16361

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
thanks doen
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by samrex.

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16362

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
sorry i should have stated this is occuring on smartphone 

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16364

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Add following css rule to templates/mobile_smartphone/css/custom.css:

#vmMainPage select, #vmMainPage input
{
  width: auto;
  display: inline-block;
  margin-bottom: inherit;
}
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by dryabov.

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16365

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Note: I've update code above.

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16366

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder

This did it perfect
Thank you for the prompt service 
I will be making a few more adjustments  to test the buying the pro version for sure

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16367

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
Is there a similar code to achieve the same results with the log in form that i have on the bottom of the page?

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16368

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
also i have assigned my postage calculator to mj-allfooter but it does not display why is this and how can i rectify this

Also will all these settings stay when i upgrade to pro or will i need to configure everything again?

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16369

• dryabov
  • Administrator
samrex wrote:
Is there a similar code to achieve the same results with the log in form that i have on the bottom of the page?

replace #vmMainPage by #wrap to apply css rules to all page elements
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.