Community Builder & Kuena Form
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Community Builder & Kuena Form

Community Builder & Kuena Form 10 years, 6 months ago #16095

• Debayne
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Can someone tell me if the Flat or Elegance Templates are compatible with the Community Builder and Kuena Forums?

Thanks,
Debbie

Re: Community Builder & Kuena Form 10 years, 6 months ago #16097

• dryabov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
As far as I remember, Community Builder works well, but its default theme doesn't look consistent with Elegance templates (Flat is better in this case).
Kunena Forum doesn't look good on mobile devices, that is why we have developed Kunena Mobile plugin to work with forum from mobile devices using simple interface. Note that Kunena Mobile requires Flat or Elegance, but it is separate extension (and should be bought separately).

Re: Community Builder & Kuena Form 10 years, 6 months ago #16098

• Debayne
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

Thanks for the information.

Re Community Builder - you say Flat is better, but on the link you sent me for the Kunena plugin is says that you need Elegance

Is that correct?

Re: Community Builder & Kuena Form 10 years, 6 months ago #16100

• dryabov
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I've updated plugin description. Elegance and Flat use the same code base (the difference is css styles), and Kunena Mobile plugin can work with both of them.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.