Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

3 menus or dropdown menus and different styles for different pa
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 3 menus or dropdown menus and different styles for different pa

3 menus or dropdown menus and different styles for different pa 10 years, 7 months ago #15940

• SpydrSS
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there....

I would like to know if it is possible to have either three menus or have one menu with specific drop downs... If you look at this site, it basically has 3 different menus, it would not be wise to have 30 menu buttons:

Speed Space

Also would it be possible to have the same different styles on the different pages of
SpeedCabin
SpeedPlan
SpeedSpan
SpeedLoo
SpeedCook
SpeedSleep
DoubleWide
SpeedRes
SpeedOffice

Thank you for your advice.

Stanley Rieck

Re: 3 menus or dropdown menus and different styles for different pa 10 years, 7 months ago #15944

• SpydrSS
  • Fresh Boarder
Support & Working Hours

We are dedicated to provide you the best customer support experience. However, please note that:

Our official working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00-17:00 EET (UTC+2). Out of the working hours, our response times may be slightly longer (Check what's the time in Helsinki).

I am sure this issue is 1 day 5 hours old, is this the type of support We can expect, as it was posted in working hours, and over a day later still no feedback???

Secondly, I just purchased the pro for $99, you kidding me that I don't get the flat template with it? Now I must fork out another $69 for the template??? The $99 is high to begin with, but to be quite honest having to pay even more for a simple theme is ludicrous. I could just as well have purchased a developer subscriptions by rockettheme and had many templates at my fingertips... Not sure how many people you guys are going to get falling for this... worst of all you have to pay the $99 for every website? and the theme? $69 per site...

Re: 3 menus or dropdown menus and different styles for different pa 10 years, 7 months ago #15950

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
SpydrSS, use Premium Support forum instead of this one.

Re: 3 menus or dropdown menus and different styles for different pa 10 years, 7 months ago #15951

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
As to the initial question, what is the problem of using joomla's menu module in mobile templates in the same way you do it in desktop template?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.