Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

no reply in here
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: no reply in here

no reply in here 10 years, 9 months ago #15391

I have put in 2 things in here about problems with mobile joomla and I do not get a really back at all. There should be a way to contact mobile joomla and it looks to me like no one cares. I would like to use this plugin but 1 part of my website does not even show up. I have a link in the footer for contacts and also language that is not the in the mobile version. The standard version looks great but not as big as the mobile version. I would like to use this and also get the paid templates but the standard version does not even show every thing. Please help or reply back.
Thank you
Bill

Re: no reply in here 10 years, 9 months ago #15392

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
We are trying to answer as many questions as possible, but our priority is "premium" category of the forum (it's visible for customers only) and bug reports section.

As to your questions (shortly):

1. MJ includes few mobile templates that (of course) doesn't look like your desktop website. It's your task to adjust css styles to make its design consistent. In the case of Elegance template it's possible to generate your own theme in jquerymobile.com/themeroller

2. MJ includes "Header" module to display site title and/or a logo.

3. MJ doesn't change the way Joomla loads languages.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.