Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

How do I install/use Content Mananger for Mobile Joomla?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How do I install/use Content Mananger for Mobile Joomla?

How do I install/use Content Mananger for Mobile Joomla? 10 years, 11 months ago #14662

I am not sure what category these 2 questions belong in; I must very much apologize for also posting a similar question in the "general" catergory if I have done so incorrectly.

I have installed the (free version of) Mobile Joomla on my site.
1. I wish to install the Mobile Content Plug In for MJ -- I would like to know how to install & use the Mobile Content plugin (the documentation indicates I need Mobile Joomla, but does not have have a link for downloading Mobile Content?)
Also: second question:
2. I wish to use {mobile}....{/mobile} and {desktop}...{/desktop} to load *2 slightly different images*, on for mobile (phone) and one for desktop. Do I simply use this syntax in an article, module, etc? How do I use this syntax?

If this works as I wish it to, I am considering upgrading to the Pro version... so I would like to know as soon as is reasonably possible.

Thank you very much, again,

Selena Vella

Re: How do I install/use Content Mananger for Mobile Joomla? 10 years, 11 months ago #14663

I have found the Content Manager plug in and download it, yay! Now, I would just like to know how to use {mobile}...{/mobile} or {desktop}...{/desktop}.... simply use these tags in an article/module, or???

If this works as I would like, I am considering buying the Pro version....

Thank you very much!

Selena Vella
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.