Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla pro or mobile joomla club?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla pro or mobile joomla club?

Mobile Joomla pro or mobile joomla club? 10 years, 11 months ago #14610

Hi I am looking for some advice.

I noticed that there are premium templates available for $69 and I am considering whether to buy joomla pro or joomla club, my question is " if I buy joomla club, will I get the same joomla premium templates?

In addition, I don't have any experience with editing css or html and my main website template is rocket themed with gantry, so it is very easy to edit. so if i want to change the color of the mobile template, how easy is it? how much support will I get from mobilejoolma?

Thanks and looking forward to working more closely with mobile joomla 

my website is www.english-today-jakarta.com (

Re: Mobile Joomla pro or mobile joomla club? 10 years, 11 months ago #14615

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
> if I buy joomla club, will I get the same joomla premium templates?

Yes.

> if i want to change the color of the mobile template, how easy is it? how much support will I get from mobilejoolma?

With MJ Pro/Club you will have access to "Premium" forum section, post you questions there and we will assist you.

Re: Mobile Joomla pro or mobile joomla club? 10 years, 11 months ago #14616

If i buy joomla pro and later decide that i want mobilejoomla club, can i just add the $100 difference and get mobilejoomla club?

Thanks

Re: Mobile Joomla pro or mobile joomla club? 10 years, 11 months ago #14617

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Yes that's OK, in that case you can just contact us and we'll send you the instructions.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.