Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility?

Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility? 11 years, 1 month ago #14222

• oneck
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am currenlty using Joomla 1.5.15 stable and MobileJoomla 1.0 RC4.

Does these work with the Elegance Template?

Regards,
CK

Re: Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility? 11 years, 1 month ago #14223

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Hmm, why you don't update to MJ 1.2.5?

Re: Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility? 11 years, 1 month ago #14224

• oneck
  • Fresh Boarder
Last time I tried to update MJ, my whole website wouldn't work any more. There were strange php errors. Luckily, I was able to restore Joomla. But that was kind of a shock so I am very cautious now...

Re: Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility? 11 years, 1 month ago #14225

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Elegance requires at least MJ 1.0.0 Stable (and not RC), and anyway I'd recommend to update MJ to have latest device database.

Re: Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility? 11 years, 1 month ago #14227

• oneck
  • Fresh Boarder
In order to minimize the risk of new problems while updating MJ - wouldn't it be better to deactivate and uninstall the current version first and then to install the new one?

Re: Joomla and Mobile Joomla Version - compatibility? 11 years, 1 month ago #14228

• dryabov
  • Administrator
oneck wrote:
In order to minimize the risk of new problems while updating MJ - wouldn't it be better to deactivate and uninstall the current version first and then to install the new one?

Maybe, but in this case you will lose all MJ's settings.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.