SEO issues - redirects to joomla mobile pages
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SEO issues - redirects to joomla mobile pages

SEO issues - redirects to joomla mobile pages 11 years, 2 months ago #13926

• valdonatas
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

I am very interested in joomla mobile component. However, before making a purchase I need to have one major question.
My desktop version is optimized not only for the domain - top tier page, but also inside pages, likeĀ www.azbuilders.co.uk/house-extensions-in-london. Google presents this page in the search result. Now, if a customer searches via mobile device, google will direct him to that particular website page. And obviously, this page has to be optimized for mobile device. I chose to have same content presented differently for desktop and mobile users. Therefore, I created separate files - articles for the content.
So, the question is: how to direct mobile users from google search results to mobile optimized page, rather than use the same page which is created for desktop users?
Thank you for your answer

Re: SEO issues - redirects to joomla mobile pages 11 years, 2 months ago #13935

• valdonatas
  • Fresh Boarder
Figured it out myself - will use css display:none for some of the content displayed in mobile version
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.