Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Can't pay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't pay

Can't pay 11 years, 2 months ago #13799

I am trying to order mobile pro and it just sits on the "You are being redirected to Paypal, please wait." page. If you click the link "Click here if redirection fails" it just logs you in to Paypal. There is no product payment screen. Please assist

Re: Can't pay 11 years, 2 months ago #13801

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Try to refresh order page using Ctrl+F5 (to reload all files) and check out again.

Re: Can't pay 11 years, 2 months ago #13803

That did not work. I switched browsers and it worked properly. Just so you know, it hung on Chrome. I was able to get it working on Firefox. Thanks

Re: Can't pay 11 years, 2 months ago #13888

I am trying to purchase Mobile Joomla Club Bundle . We can not have a Paypal Account. So I am trying to purchase it on our credit card. But after trying it several times to pay, It is not accepting the payment [$199]. I checked with our accounts dept. Everything is fine at our end. Can somebody help as I need to make a purchase immediately.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.