Username Password: Remember me

Need Help with elegance issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need Help with elegance issue

Need Help with elegance issue 11 years, 1 month ago #13779

• anoble87
  • Fresh Boarder
I have come back on to try and download what was the free ad remover and a few other items for the mobile app. It says if I ever purchased elegance i get them free. I have purchased it but it doesnt show up on my orders. I really need these plugins. Can I get any assistance at all with this?

Re: Need Help with elegance issue 11 years, 1 month ago #13780

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
When it was purchased? Could you send all transaction data from your paypal's notification email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ?
Last Edit: 11 years, 1 month ago by dryabov.

Re: Need Help with elegance issue 11 years, 1 month ago #13786

• anoble87
  • Fresh Boarder
IT has been awhile since I purchased it I may not be able to pull up my paypal history of it but I think I might have the e-mail for it still. Give me a day and I should have it up by then.

Re: Need Help with elegance issue 11 years, 1 month ago #13791

• anoble87
  • Fresh Boarder
Here are screenshots of my e-mail, there was also one which I can add upon request that showed I paid the whole $70 dollars cause I did not see the $40 dollars off coupon ads, I never got back by anyone to get the $40 back which is not a big deal I am very happy with the template and justified the $70 dollars easy, I just don't want to have to pay all of this extra for the mods that used to be free.
Attachments:

Re: Need Help with elegance issue 11 years, 1 month ago #13797

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
This emails was sent to user "ancomp87", is it your account too?

Re: Need Help with elegance issue 11 years, 1 month ago #13800

• ancomp87
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes it is apparently I forgot it
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.