Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Will development site license transfer to full site?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will development site license transfer to full site?

Will development site license transfer to full site? 11 years, 2 months ago #13723

• taunwillis
  • Fresh Boarder
Question: If we license the Pro version for a site currently under development, can we transfer the license to the full site when we roll it out? Currently, our website is not yet published (only visible via its IP address). We would like to get everything ready first, then roll it out with its actual domain name. Can we get a license for the IP address now, and transfer that license to the actual domain name when we're ready to roll the site out?

Another question: We want to remove both the Joomla License GNU attribution, and the "Mobile version provided by Mobile Joomla" attributions from the page footer. To do that, we need the Pro version, right?

Last question: Does the Pro version include the Elegance template? Is it available separately, i.e. Pro + Elegance separately)? (I know Elegance is available in the Club version).

Re: Will development site license transfer to full site? 11 years, 2 months ago #13725

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Hi,

1 - Yes that's possible, just enter the actual domain name when ordering.

2 - You can also remove the footer with our Remove Support Ads extension. (included in MJ Pro) 

3 - The Pro version and Elegance template are separate products.

Thanks!
Miikka
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.