Painfully S L O W
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Painfully S L O W

Painfully S L O W 11 years, 3 months ago #13247

• ecarne
  • Fresh Boarder
Not sure I want to install this.
For you to claim 400  % speed improvement, and then have your own site so slow it takes 30 seconds to load a page, I'm not convinced that I can trust the s/w to do as it claims.
My registration confirmation took 10 minutes to arrive - should be instant. And I couldn't contact you because you have NO contact info on the site. No email. No phone. nothing. 
I'm already thinking I should go with Weever - at least their site works! And I can contact them!
Damn frustrating!!

Re: Painfully S L O W 11 years, 3 months ago #13253

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for bringing it to our attention. Indeed, it seems there was something wrong since the site normally loads fast and confirmation emails are sent out instantly. We'll investigate that with our hosting provider. And fair point about the contact info, it will be added shortly.
I hope you'll be more satisfied with how the actual extension works and we can earn back your trust.

Best,
Miikka
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.