Username Password: Remember me

Menu issues
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Menu issues

Menu issues 11 years, 4 months ago #12699

• jebswebs
  • Fresh Boarder
I just spent some time testing the free version of Mobile Joomla on a site that has three menus. This version only creates one menu (the main menu). I've read through the documentation and several forum posts and it appears the current product, or at least the documentation is focused on Joomla 1.5 and not on 2.5x. Example, directions talk about copying menus - this can no longer be done in Joomla 2.5x. The forum offers little help other than using batch process which does not work for me. Please give me a jingle when you have the product working with Joomla 2.5 and newer and we'll consider a purchase. This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Re: Menu issues 11 years, 4 months ago #12704

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
We have never recommended copying menus as the best choice. This way has some possible issues and should be used on websites with separate mobile version.

For most of websites we recommend to create mobile modules for existing menus only ("Mobile Menu" or standard "Menu" modules). By default MJ installer setups just one "Mobile Menu" module for "mainmenu" menu (usually there are a lot of menus in Joomla and it's unclear which of them should be displayed on mobile pages), and your task is to add other modules to mobile pages.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.