mobile joomla club domain name
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: mobile joomla club domain name

mobile joomla club domain name 11 years, 4 months ago #12640

• jowda
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

We are evaluating mobile joomla for a product we are looking to develop. I would like to try mobile joomla club and am prepared to buy a copy now (unless you do a dev trial license?).

We don't have a final domain yet and the purchase order form requires a valid domain. 

Is there a way of purchasing a dev trial version? Or a way to purchase the club version and transfer to the domain once we have it?

thanks

Jurgen

Re: mobile joomla club domain name 11 years, 4 months ago #12643

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Hi Jurgen,

we don't offer a trial for the moment unfortunately. However, you can (and should) install the standard free version of Mobile Joomla! and test it thoroughly - MJ Pro included in the Club will function the same way. For Elegance and the premium extensions we don't have trials. 

We wish you could do the purchase when you know the final domain name and enter it on the order form. If you have a major issues with this in your case, send me a private message and we can discuss.

Thanks,
Miikka

Re: mobile joomla club domain name 11 years, 4 months ago #12657

• jowda
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Mikka,

It is particularly the Kunena Mobile we would like to evaluate which is not part of Mobile Joomla.

Is this forum using Kunena Mobile? Can we make some evaluation of the look and feel of a Kunena forum on a mobile by using this forum as an example?

Re: mobile joomla club domain name 11 years, 4 months ago #12671

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Yes we are naturally using our own extension so you can check it out by browsing this forum on mobile.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.