Username Password: Remember me

If I buy Mobile Joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: If I buy Mobile Joomla

If I buy Mobile Joomla 11 years, 5 months ago #12608

• jakatak
  • Fresh Boarder
If I purchase mobile joomla, do I have to pay EVERY year to keep ads off or is that just support membership? I really am not a fan of continuously paying for a joomla extension. Seems like it would be a one time purchase unless I wanted a newer version or support.

Re: If I buy Mobile Joomla 11 years, 5 months ago #12609

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
If you are just interested in removing the ads, you can do that with our ad removal extension as well that you can find in the extensions directory. Mobile Joomla! Pro on the other hand comes with online device recognition, updates and lots of other features, and it has a yearly subscription. You will lose access to those features if you don't renew. (If you wanted to purchase it just for one year to support us, that's fine as well of course, and we'd be humbled by your support.)

Re: If I buy Mobile Joomla 11 years, 5 months ago #12631

• daveheggie
  • Fresh Boarder
miikka wrote:
If you are just interested in removing the ads, you can do that with our ad removal extension as well that you can find in the extensions directory. Mobile Joomla! Pro on the other hand comes with online device recognition, updates and lots of other features, and it has a yearly subscription. You will lose access to those features if you don't renew. (If you wanted to purchase it just for one year to support us, that's fine as well of course, and we'd be humbled by your support.)

With a purchase of Mobile Joomla can I use on more than one domain. Does the yearly price cover more than one domain in other words, or is it for support for the one domain.
I already know about removing the ads and have tested the free mobile joomla, just seeing what we actually would get for the yearly subscription.
Thanks Dave

Re: If I buy Mobile Joomla 11 years, 5 months ago #12633

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Dave, our paid products are licensed per one domain. We don't have a multi-domain developer offering for now. For anyone wanting licenses for lots of websites we can discuss bulk pricing though.

Thanks,
Miikka

Re: If I buy Mobile Joomla 11 years, 4 months ago #12788

• mu24
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I'm currently looking at both option 2 and 3 where the only difference is Premium Templates and Extensions. is there a preview of these premium templates and extensions that we'll have access to?

Re: If I buy Mobile Joomla 11 years, 4 months ago #12795

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
Currently we have Elegance Template and Kunena and JComments extensions - you can find more details on them checking our Templates and Extensions menus. You can also see them live when you access our site on mobile.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.