Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template?

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 4 months ago #13025

Please ignore my question/comment re kunena forum not displaying well on tablet.

When I deploy to live site (which is registered site) then it all displays OK.

Our problem then is that in dev mode we cannot see how it will look until we deploy to live site which isn't ideal.

Is the only alternative to buy another license - one for development as well as the one we already have for live site?

thanks

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 4 months ago #13034

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Check that Mobile-AMDD is enabled on dev site.

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13941

Hi all,

I have the same issue with selecting the theme.

When I upload the zip file through the mobile elegance uploader (beside the generate link) the admin just reloads and no messages or errors come up. 
The theme drop down list is not working, it is constantly at default.

I am using Joomla 2.5 and Mobile Joomla 1.2.3

I tried uploading the files manually as described above but no success. 
I also set the tamp folder permissions to 7 7 7 and still no joy.

I would be very grateful for any assistance on this

Thanks,
Martin

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13942

• dryabov
  • Administrator
martinkerrigan, how and where did you upload files? Could you post your current structure of templates/mobile_elegance/themes directory?

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13956

Thanks for your reply, I upload the zip file in the admin panel of the Joomla 2.5 website: Extensions, Template Manager, Mobile Elegance Template, then in the advanced options menu there is an option for a drop down menu to select the theme (see image attached). When I click on choose file it uploads it to the following directory: templates/mobile_elegance/themes as I have checked this folder and this is the only file in it. The permissions for this folder is 7 7 7. I hope this helps, Thanks
Attachments:

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13958

• dryabov
  • Administrator
martinkerrigan, Elegance should unpack uploaded files, most likely there was an error during unpacking.
Do you use latest Elegance version?

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13959

Yes it uppacks the zip file to a single folder with files in it. The folder is the name that I called the theme I created on the Theme Roller website. I am just after updating to the latest version which is 1.2.4 and still no success. Is there anything further I can do? Thanks

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13960

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Let's check that it's correctly unpacked. After theme pack uploading, you should get following structure of templates/mobile_elegance/themes directory:
/themes
-- /<your pack name>
-- -- <your pack name>.min.css
-- -- /images
-- -- -- 4 png and 1 gif files in /images dir

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13961

No it is not correctly unpacking it. I tried manually uploading the files to your structure but still no success. Whn it uploads it it creates a folder called the name I created in the theme roller website, then in this folder there is only one other folder called images with the correct images as you have described.

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 1 month ago #13962

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Try to unpack zipped theme and create this structure manually.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martinkerrigan
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.