Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template?

What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 5 months ago #12049

• mattian
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm interested of Elegance Mobile theme, but can't seen anywhere what are the colors? Do you have them somewhere for me to see?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Anne

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 5 months ago #12051

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Hi Anne,

You can see examples if you click the 'screenshots' button on the Elegance page. But actually Elegance also has JQuery Mobile ThemeRoller support so with that you could design exactly the color scheme you want.

Best,
Miikka

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 5 months ago #12300

• mattian
  • Fresh Boarder
Kiitos Miikka!

Terv.
Anne

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 3 months ago #12956

Are there instructions on how to install new swatches created with themeroller?

Do I just need to replace jquery.mobile-1.2.0.min.css with my new theme css file?

thanks

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 3 months ago #12957

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , documentation for Elegance is here: www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/15-templates/83-elegance-mobile-joomla-template.html

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 3 months ago #12999

thanks for the link. Unfortunately we're still having some problems.

What we did was:

1. use themeroller to create a new set of styles/swatches.
2. use the download option which created a zip file.
3. from joomla administrator/templates/mobile elegance we specified this zip file in the "choose file" option next to generate link.
4. Then click "save"
5. page is redisplayed but new swatches are not available in drop downs

In our apache2/error.log we have:
[Mon Dec 10 15:31:27 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: TemplatesTableStyle::$checked_out in /var/www/mogo/libraries/joomla/application/component/modelform.php on line 101, referer: localhost/mogo/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=14
[Mon Dec 10 15:31:27 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: /var/www/templates, referer: localhost/mogo/administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=14

We don't have a /var/www/templates - I would have expected themes to be installed into our webapp at /var/www/mogo/templates somewhere.

We get these errors every time we try and install the new themes. 

It looks like we are either installing the new themes incorrectly or have a problem with our joomla install (?)

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated

thanks

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 3 months ago #13012

I have this working now - I unzipped the downloaded zip myself and placed it into template/mobile_elegance/themes/myname and the theme now displays the swatches as expected.

Not sure why the install didn't unzip and install as expected. All permissions were set to 777.

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 3 months ago #13013

• dryabov
  • Administrator
What is "Path to Temp Folder" in Joomla's global configuration? Is it writable?

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 3 months ago #13014

• dryabov
  • Administrator
And which Joomla version do you use?

Re: What are the 6 color-themes for Elegance Mobile template? 11 years, 3 months ago #13024

Yes temp path is writeable - I did a chmod 777 to make all files and directories writeable (this is a dev site)

Joomla version is 2.5

Themeroller is now working when I manually install the files. However, headings for kunena forum on tablet are not displaying well (large font size, no padding etc). 

Default mobile_elegance is displaying correctly in all swatches so I'm trying to compare the differences. 

Are the default mobile_elegance swatches created only with themeroller or do you add/amend styles for tablets manually?
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.