Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile Joomla Extension and Yoothemes Nano Responsive
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile Joomla Extension and Yoothemes Nano Responsive

Mobile Joomla Extension and Yoothemes Nano Responsive 11 years, 6 months ago #12044

Seriously considering your mobile site accelerator extension - mobile Joomla, I ran a test (link below), I just want to make sure that your module actually works with 3rd party responsive templates regardless of the framework?  As you probably know this template uses warp framework:

www.yootheme.com/demo/themes/joomla/2012/nano2/index.php?&profile=boxes

Re: Mobile Joomla Extension and Yoothemes Nano Responsive 11 years, 6 months ago #12048

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
That's great to hear. Yes, Mobile Joomla! should work fine with any 3rd party responsive template when you use the responsive template as the mobile template and use MJ to optimize it. You can always install the Mobile Joomla free basic version first, and if you are happy with the result and want the advanced features, you can easily upgrade to MJ Pro.

Re: Mobile Joomla Extension and Yoothemes Nano Responsive 11 years, 5 months ago #12607

• ronnie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello @ all!
I also use this template, but i have a problem! i have put in the widgetkit gallery and when i surf to the side with my smartphone the pictures don´t rescale! Can anyone help me how i can set the correct settings that the gallery,slideshow widget works fine with Mobile Joomla?

A another problem i have with the component DFContact! It´s a contact component for joomla 2.5! The field boxes also won´t be rescaled! I hope my english is goog enough, that u can understand my problem!

When u need screenshots, i can make u all what u want!

Sincerly

Re: Mobile Joomla Extension and Yoothemes Nano Responsive 11 years, 5 months ago #12771

• anne785
  • Fresh Boarder
Really a good solution.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.