Username Password: Remember me

Informations
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Informations

Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11106

• pinnuzza58
  • Fresh Boarder
I gently ask information! I'm sorry but my English is not good. Congratulations on your extension for Joomla. I downloaded the trial version and I installed it on my site. I saw that the extension works perfectly on the site Joomla1.5 when veso on iphone 4S and I wanted to ask why it does not work on Android systems. I want to buy the Pro version or club and would like to make sure that it works on Android phones like Samsung Galaxy 3S. Maybe something wrong during installation or need a version 2.5 of Joomla.
Thank you for your response

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11109

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, thanks for trying MJ, we are happy to hear you like it. MJ works with Android phones as well, it might be that Galaxy S3 might not be detected for the time you tried. Which MJ version did you install?

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11146

• pinnuzza58
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm surprised on my iphone 4S site is optimized for mobile device and works, but on Android phones does not work. I want to buy MJ Club but want to make sure that it works on Android phones.On My Web site joomla 1.5 I have installed mobile joomla the Current version 1.1.0 (.tar.gz ±0.6MB) that I have downloaded in your home page www.mobilejoomla.com. I'm Italian and my English is not good but I hope I explained well in your language. Thanks for the reply which I'm sure will come in a short time

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11149

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Hi, the reason for that is that the device databases in MJ 1.1.0 do not include Android 4.0+ devices. We will release an update shortly with an updated device database with latest devices included.

However, Mobile Joomla! Pro (included in MJ Club) has been detecting all devices correctly all the time, since it includes the automatic remote device detection.

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11169

• pinnuzza58
  • Fresh Boarder
I thank you for the answer. I tried it on other Android devices (with the simulator) but I can not see moving joomla that works. When I install the extension on my joomla site says "Mobile Joomla 1.1.1 is successfully installed!" and a window opens that says: "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, and inform them This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have Caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. ".

How long before the updated version comes out? I want to be sure before buying its operation.
thanks

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11173

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
pinnuzza58 wrote:
When I install the extension on my joomla site says "Mobile Joomla 1.1.1 is successfully installed!" and a window opens that says: "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, and inform them This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have Caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. ".

Most likely your server prevent running of php outside of site root. What error message do you have in error log?

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11174

• dryabov
  • Administrator
And what is URL of your site (we can test it with our devices)?

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11200

• pinnuzza58
  • Fresh Boarder
The site is mappedipuglia.it. The error message is displayed in a window when I install joomla Mobile (in the admin panel of the site). I have a iphone 4s and it works perfectly, a friend has samsung galaxy 3s and the site you see in the desktop version. I urgently need to buy your furniture joomla club but I have to be sure that it works on Android systems. The site was built with Joomla version 1.5. Thanks

Re: Informations 11 years, 8 months ago #11219

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Most likely it's caching issue. MobileJoomla saves detected mode in browsers cookies, so clear cookies on galaxy s3 and visit site again. If it doesn't help, visit mobilejoomla.com/uatest.php and post here device's user-agent header.

PS. And what device database did you choose to use? AMDD or ScientiaMobile? We are not maintainers of Scientia database, and we can update AMDD only.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.