Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Can you confirm that the Club membership is Unlimited Domains?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can you confirm that the Club membership is Unlimited Domains?

Can you confirm that the Club membership is Unlimited Domains? 11 years, 9 months ago #10540

• Webfor
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Ugur,

I'm strongly considering getting the Cub membership but before I do I just want to confirm that the license allows you to install the component, extensions, templates, ets on unlimited domains?

I've been extremely happy with MobileJoomla! and look forward to you're future developments!
Kevin

Re: Can you confirm that the Club membership is Unlimited Domains? 11 years, 9 months ago #10547

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi Kevin, great to hear that you are happy and thanks for the question! It's good to make sure there is no misunderstanding on this and Club is not confused with a multi-site Developer version/subscription. Our licensing is not changed. You get access to all products mentioned with Club membership for a single domain as usual. We added up 'per domain' notification to the download page to make this clear as well.

Re: Can you confirm that the Club membership is Unlimited Domains? 11 years, 7 months ago #11695

Hi,

I build Joomla sites for a variety of clients. You mention "multi-site Developer version/subscription" for your product. Is this type of subscription currently available? If so, I would be very interested in learning more about unlimited access to Mobile Joomla module.

Cheers!

Re: Can you confirm that the Club membership is Unlimited Domains? 11 years, 7 months ago #11704

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Hi,

we don't offer unlimited developer version at the moment, but we can discuss bulk discounts for multiple domains with flexible conditions. For that, please contact us via /hello at mobilejoomla.com/ and let us know what kind of usage you are considering.

Thanks,
Miikka
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.