Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Elegance Theme - iPhone / iPad / Android App popup and redirect
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Elegance Theme - iPhone / iPad / Android App popup and redirect

Elegance Theme - iPhone / iPad / Android App popup and redirect 11 years, 10 months ago #10201

• kiteplans
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have been using Mobile Joomla for many years and I love it!

I am thinking of buying the Elegance Theme but I have a question.

Does the theme have a App Notification and redirect Feature? 

What I basically need is what this site does - http://modmyi.com/  - Visit it on your iPhone to see what I mean!

When a user visits the site on their iPhone / iPad / Android it will send them a popup message telling them that we have an iPhone / iPad / Android app and giving them the option to click on Download or reject - they will then be redirected to our Apps page in the Appropriate App Store and be able to download it.

This could then also only be shown once or every time by using a cookie.

I have found this How To - So I would be able to do it on my own.
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/378932-How-to-Alert-and-Redirect-users-to-Mobile-App

I just wanted to know if Mobile Joomla and/or the Elegance theme already has this function.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Last Edit: 11 years, 10 months ago by kiteplans.

Re: Elegance Theme - iPhone / iPad / Android App popup and redirect 11 years, 10 months ago #10207

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, happy to hear you like Mobile Joomla! and considering Elegance template now. Elegance doesn't have such a feature yet, but we will investigate this and if possible add as a plugin. Stay tuned.

Ugur.-

Re: Elegance Theme - iPhone / iPad / Android App popup and redirect 11 years, 9 months ago #10458

• kiteplans
  • Fresh Boarder
Ugur,

Just so you know - I have been able to get this to work on my Mobile Joomla site without any problems.

Re: Elegance Theme - iPhone / iPad / Android App popup and redirect 11 years, 9 months ago #10485

• C00L
  • Administrator
That's great to hear!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.