Licensing for a single domain [problem]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Licensing for a single domain [problem]

Licensing for a single domain [problem] 11 years, 11 months ago #9488

• balgev
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello!
I want to get contacted with a member of your team. There is a very important question that i was not able to find on your website, connected with the purchasing the Mobile Joomla! Elegance template (licensed domains).
I need to buy the template, test it on my server, then to put it on the original domain, but in this case i will not be able to install it either on the original domain or i will not be able to test on my server... Please help, if you don't mind, please contact me via phone +37491408408 , or email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or skype: balgev, this is URGENT

Re: Licensing for a single domain [problem] 11 years, 11 months ago #9489

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, you can PM me in any case, but as long as you enter the live site / original domain (when asked on order page) and do not use test site for production (i.e removing once the production site is live), there shouldn't be a problem.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.